We use social media as part of our commitment to engaging and sharing information with our community and stakeholders.
We have a presence on several social media sites that you can use to keep up to date on Scholar Rock news and activities. These accounts are subject to our community guidelines, which can be reviewed below and are subject to change:
- Due to the unique legal requirements in which we operate, we cannot offer medical advice or otherwise engage in a promotion or discussion about specific products or treatment options — ours or other companies’ — on our social properties. Your physician remains your best source of information about medicines and treatments, authorized in your country of residence.
- The following content is not acceptable and can be subject to deletion or blocking of users who violate these terms:
- Content that includes profanity, defamatory, libelous and offensive or demeaning language (including images, videos and links)
- Content that is misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
- Disparaging or threatening comments about others
- Content about specific products or treatment options
- Posts that are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are SPAM-like in nature
- Posts containing proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information about, or related to, Scholar Rock or any other person or company, are not acceptable. Similarly, posts related to current or future litigation in which Scholar Rock is involved are not acceptable
- Posts that contain links, including those to videos, not owned by Scholar Rock
- Posts sharing personal information about you and any connection to Scholar Rock
- Please keep in mind that Scholar Rock does not verify, represent or endorse any opinions or information expressed by third-party organizations or individuals posting content to the Scholar Rock social properties, and that any content posted by anyone other than Scholar Rock is the responsibility of the submitter and not Scholar Rock.
- We do not aim to store your social media profile unique ID, email or other personal details. However, in case of an adverse event or product issue we would need to store information about you, such as your name or location. This information is required to be submitted to the Scholar Rock Drug Safety department and/or regulatory authorities.
Medical and health topics may be discussed on Scholar Rock social media properties but should not be construed as medical advice.
Please note that we may unfollow a user who dramatically changes their mission and objectives, or whom we feel violates our community guidelines.
We want all Scholar Rock fans/followers to feel free to share. However, because our social media profiles are public and anyone can engage with us, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own. Please read at your own risk and know that, while we are listening, we cannot certify or validate the accuracy of statements made by the Scholar Rock fan community, and opinions expressed by outside users on our social media properties are not representative of the opinions of Scholar Rock.
We reserve the right to remove any of our social media properties and its contents at any time. Please check often for updates, as we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these community guidelines at any time. Your use of our social media properties indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms. Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, Scholar Rock may take any actions it deems appropriate to ensure a particular site is not disrupted or abused in any way.