We champion what matters to patients and their families
“Every voice counts at Scholar Rock; we look beyond degrees and experience to uncover ways for employees to grow and contribute to the innovation conversation.”
Director, Talent Acquisition
Who We Are
We believe that passion for science is our pathway to excellence. Our commitment to addressing an unmet need and making a meaningful difference in the daily lives of those living with serious diseases motivates us.
We strive for excellence by acting with integrity and operating with accountability in our work and with each other. Trust and respect are foundational to helping us achieve extraordinary results for patients.
No single team can bring a medicine to patients – we encourage our employees to collaborate with purpose and offer opportunities to apply your expertise and unique insights in new areas so you can grow in both knowledge and practice.
We’ve got you covered.
- Health plan
- Dental plan
- Flexible spending accounts for dependents
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Professional development
- Free parking or MBTA pass
- Company end-of-year shutdown
- Annual Spring Rock’n Party
- Annual Family Fun Outing
- Themed happy hours & holiday parties
- Summer outings and events
- Virtual Trivia
- Schola Rocka Java
in everything we do
Protecting Yourself from Job Scams
Scholar Rock has received reports of scammers posting fake jobs using Scholar Rock’s name or making fraudulent job offers in Scholar Rock’s name. We have contacted several job boards to get fraudulent job postings removed. If you see a job that is supposedly advertised by Scholar Rock, all listings present on this page are valid and should be applied to directly from here. While these scams are unfortunately becoming more prevalent, there are ways to protect yourself and your personal information:
- Scholar Rock will never ask for money or fees at any point during the interview process. If you are being asked to send money as part of your interaction, do not send money.
- Scholar Rock never asks applicants to communicate through applications such as Telegram, WhatsApp or Skype for an initial conversation. Any communication with applicants starts with an email or phone call from us directly. If you are being asked to download one of these applications for a job interview, do not download.
- Scholar Rock posts all legitimate job openings on this page. You may come across job postings on various job boards. For your safety, please verify a role exists and apply directly on our website. You can trust job listings from our applicant tracking system, Lever.
- Scholar Rock will only email you from an official @scholarrock.com email account. Our applicant tracking system, Lever, may also send some confirmation or notification emails, but you should not expect messages from any other sources.
If you have seen what you believe is a fake job posting or have received what you believe is a fake offer letter and provided any personal information or made purchases as part of a fraudulent offer process, we recommend you immediately:
- Contact law enforcement to notify them that you may have been the victim of identity theft. To assist law enforcement in investigating these matters, please retain a copy of all correspondence relating to the fraudulent offer.
- Contact your bank or credit card provider and let them know your account may have been compromised.
- Report a potential job scam or fraudulent offer to Scholar Rock at [email protected].
- Report a potential job scam or fraudulent offer to the FBI via the Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://www.ic3.gov/.
- Report a potential job scam or fraudulent offer to the FTC via https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
- If you have provided any personal information as part of a fraudulent offer process report the identity theft via https://www.identitytheft.gov/#/.